From sub shops to giant family feedbag franchises, restaurants across the globe are starting to digitize their menus. Electronic, tablet-based menus provide some fabulous benefits to food service providers.
- Smooth, modern, touch-based ordering system signifies that your business is ahead of the technological curve.
- Customers prefer the ease of use and touch-screen simplicity of online ordering.
- Electronic ordering instantly reduces lines for ordering – that’s why we call ourselves LineWarp!
- Speed and efficiency is drastically improved (Think of the difference between a sandwich shop with a touch screen vs. one where you have to interact with a human.)
- Almost complete elimination of human error, as customers and staff do not have to communicate orders.
- Language barriers obliterated when English is not the first language of the orderer or order taker. Let computers smooth the transition with multiple language options for order and payment.
- For table-based restaurants, it can drastically reduce staffing needs, allowing restaurants to pay higher competitive wages for top quality service professionals.
Contact LineWarp to discover how your business can benefit from electronic menus.